This page provides useful information and support from other organisations in regards to your assessment results.
The Royal Pharmaceutical Society is the professional membership body for pharmacists and pharmacy.
Below is a list of support the RPS provide members post assessment:
- Revision hub which contains all the resources a trainee would need for revision, including exam tips
- Free revision text books including ‘Pharmacy registration assessment questions’, that trainees can use to support their learning
- RPS mentors who can provide trainees with dedicated advice
Please click here to view their post assessment resources.
The PDA is a not for profit organisation which looks after the interest of individual pharmacists. It is run for pharmacists for the benefit of pharmacists. If you are a PDA member, they can help you with a range of issues linked to the assessment and whatever the results you have received.
Please contact the PDA if you are a member and you need information, advice and guidance on:
- Submitting an appeal to the GPhC. Advice on this can be found here on the the PDA website
- Changes to your contract as a result of your change of status
- Issues related to your final pay – holiday pay, exam date pay etc
- Any other issues with your employer as a consequence of your results
You can contact the PDA via phone or email at email@example.com or on 0121 694 7000
If you are not a PDA member you can join here.
Pharmacy Schools Council (for people who are resitting)
Pharmacy Schools Council revision sessions.
CPPE (Centre for Pharmacy Postgraduate Education)
The CPPE have a range of resources to aid revision: