Illness, stress, bereavement and unemployment can affect all of us at some stage in our life. Take a look at our case studies to see how we've supported your colleagues and peers in need.
Our Impact Reports celebrate the stories and successes which happen every year at Pharmacist Support and showcase the impact made possible through the dedication of our staff and volunteers. Within our Impact Reports, we share how your generous donations and fundraising efforts have enabled us to continue our vital Support Services and develop new ways to support our pharmacy family.
We are committed to monitoring and evaluating our charity activity and sharing our impact whenever possible. You can download and read our Impact Reports, as well as our annual trustees’ reports and accounts, below:
- To view our 2020 Impact Report, click here
- To view our 2020 Trustees Report and financial statements, click here
- To view our 2019 Trustees Report and financial statements, click here
- To view our Impact on Trainee Pharmacists Report, click here (original report from 2016, can be found here)
- To view our 2018 Trustees Report and financial statements, click here
- To view our Impact on Addiction Report, click here
- To view our 2017 Trustees Report and financial statements, click here
We are keen to ensure our services remain relevant and effective and understand how our charity can develop to ensure our pharmacy family is fully supported. To do this, we often carry out our own research and conduct research with our charity partners. You can download and take a look at some of our recent findings below:
To view our joint Workforce Wellbeing Survey with the RPS Report, click here
To view our Confronting the pharmacy facts:- the challenges & support needs Market Research, click here
Help us to make an even BIGGER impact!
The charity makes a difference to the lives of thousands of people who contact us for help every year. This is only possible with your support. We rely on charity partnerships and the generosity of people like you to continue making positive change for pharmacists and pharmacy students up and down the country. If you are in a position to do so, please consider making a donation to help us ensure no one in our pharmacy family has to face challenging times alone.