We will always be here to support our pharmacy family, whenever they need us. But we can't do it without you. As an independent charity, we rely on generous donations from those in the profession in order to continue our work.
Pharmacist Support is here to support you.
As the profession’s independent charity we’re here to help working pharmacists, retirees, trainees and pharmacy students through any challenging times you may face. This may be through financial hardship, through stressful situations during your years of study, in the workplace or in your home life.
In order to be able to continue to provide this free and confidential support we urgently need to raise valuable funds. This is where you come in!
You can help us support more people in need by:
- make a one off or regular donation
- hold a fundraising event
- make a gift through your will (legacy)
- give through your work, using Payroll Giving
- other ways to support us
Whichever route you choose and no matter how large or small your donation, it will make a real difference to the lives of pharmacists and their families in times of need.
Make your donations go further
HMRC operates a scheme called Gift Aid that allows charities to claim the basic rate tax on every pound donated. So if you donated £20 to Pharmacist Support, it means that you could actually be giving us £25. Giving under Gift Aid means that so much more money can be raised at no extra cost to our donors.
- Gift Aid can be claimed on individual and sponsorship donations that are made to Pharmacist Support.
- For individuals, the Gift Aid rules require the completion of a Gift Aid Declaration Form This provides us with the minimum information required for us to be able to claim Gift Aid on a donation.
- All forms and cheques should be sent to: