As an independent Charity we rely on the generosity of pharmacists and pharmacy organisations to be able to continue our work – be that as donors or fundraisers, volunteers or supporters.
As a pharmacist, pre-reg trainee, pharmacy student and family member you understand the pressures involved in the sector and people like you contact Pharmacist Support everyday seeking assistance or information. By making a one-off donation, organising a fundraising event or leaving a gift in your will you can help your fellow professionals in their times of need.
We rely on your generosity to continue to provide our free and confidential support.
You can help us support more people in need by:
- setting up a regular payment through monthly direct debit
- signing up as a Fundraising Hero
- making a one off donation
- Payroll giving
- donating in memory of a loved one
- leaving a gift in your will (legacy)
- donating the proceeds from your challenge or fundraising event
Online giving and Gift Aid
Making a gift online is the most efficient way to support us. Regular donations made by direct debit not only help us save money on administration costs, meaning more of your money goes to help those in need, they help the charity to budget with greater confidence throughout the year. What’s more, if you are a UK taxpayer and donate through Gift Aid, Pharmacist Support will receive an additional 25 pence for every £1.00 you donate at no cost to yourself.
Please note donors need to be aware that they must pay enough UK Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax to cover the amount all charities to which they donate will claim in Gift Aid. For further information on Gift Aid, please visit the HMRC website.
- by texting PHAR17 followed by your donation amount (eg £5) to 70070
- by completing our donations form
- by cheque (payable to Pharmacist Support)
All forms and cheques should be sent to: