Pharmacy students on an MPharm degree course in Great Britain are eligible for support from the charity.
- we have helped students dealing with a range of stressful situations through telephone support from a Listening Friend who can listen and support in confidence. They can help the student deal with any emotional, financial and study related stresses they may be facing
- our wellbeing services equip students with tools and techniques to help them better manage stress and anxiety
- we have provided information and advice to students covering a range of issues including money management, exam pressures and finding a placement
- we have helped students facing unexpected hardship due to unforeseen circumstances or events such as ill health, bereavement or loss of income. In such cases we have provided a student hardship grant of up to £1,500 to assist with general living costs and bills. Payments cannot be made towards tuition fees.
- we can provide a bursary to final year MPharm students, further details can be found here.