Who we help

As long as you or your partner are or have been:

• on the register of the General Pharmaceutical Council (formerly Royal Pharmaceutical Society of GB) as a pharmacist
• you are a pre-registration trainee
• a student on an MPharm degree course in Great Britain
• you are financially dependent on a pharmacist
• you are a former pharmacist.
You can access the support services provided by the Charity.