The Prize Draw is promoted by Pharmacist Support. Pharmacist Support is a registered charity (charity number 1158974) with our registered office at 5th Floor, 196 Deansgate, Manchester M3 3WF.
- Entry into the draw will constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- There is no obligation to make a donation to be eligible for entry.
- Entry is open to UK residents over 16 years of age.
- Participants must have supplied the required contact information to participate.
- Participants shall not be entitled to receive any prize unless they can substantiate that they comply with points 2, 3, 4 above.
- Entering into the prize draw constitutes acceptance to be contacted by Pharmacist Support through marketing and communications, to which participants can unsubscribe/update their preferences at any time.
- Entries not submitted in accordance with the terms and conditions and illegible, incomplete or altered entries will be disqualified.
- Entry into the prize draw is via the online survey only. Postal entries will not be valid.
- The promotional material provided forms part of these terms and conditions. Where there is a conflict between these terms and conditions and the promotional material, the promotional material shall prevail.
- The prizes shall be as advertised in the promotional material.
- There will not be any alternative prizes, no interest is payable and prizes are not transferable.
- This prize draw is run in accordance with the guidelines of the Code of Advertising Practice.
- A period of 21 days after notification to the supplied contact details will be allowed for the winner to claim the prize. Reasonable attempts will be made to contact the winner. Unclaimed prizes will be processed as a donation to Pharmacist Support (although no Gift Aid will be claimed).
- Pharmacist Support reserves the right to decline to accept an entry, cancel an existing entry and /or award any prize to an alternative winner if it has grounds to believe that a participant has breached any of these terms and conditions, acted fraudulently or illegally, or on other reasonable grounds. Pharmacist Support will not any liability whatsoever to participants for any loss or damage suffered arising from its exercising such rights.
- Pharmacist Support’s decisions made pursuant to these terms and conditions shall, once made, be final and binding.
- No liability is accepted for:
a) any loss or damage, including the right to receive a prize, suffered by any participant if they have not complied with these terms and conditions or any relevant participation instructions;
b) the loss, theft or delayed receipt of, communication or entry, or which is damaged or illegible, from which the participant or winner cannot be identified;
c) Pharmacist Support’s failure or inability to contact a participant and/or award any prize due to any errors omissions or inaccuracies in the contact details provided or a participant’s failure to update these if they change or where reasonable attempts to contact the participant have been made and the participant has not claimed their prize;
d) loss or damage incurred by any participant in connection with their participation in the Prize Draw or their use of any prize including but not limited to direct, indirect and/or consequential loss or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize or any part of it;
e) any interruptions or errors on or to the Website; technical hardware or software errors or failures or lost, faulty or unavailable network connections; or
f) any failure or delay beyond Pharmacist Support’s reasonable control.
- Pharmacist Support is not liable in contract, tort (including but not limited to negligence) or otherwise in connection with the Prize Draw for loss of revenue, contract, profits, anticipated savings or loss of data, any special or indirect or consequential losses or any loss of goodwill or reputation. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit Pharmacist Support’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or for any other matter for which liability may not be limited by law.
- All warranties, conditions or guarantees relating to the Prize Draw made by or on behalf of Pharmacist Support, whether express or implied by law, in the course of dealings or otherwise, are excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- Subject to clause 18, Pharmacist Support’s liability to any participant shall be limited to the amount of any prize which have become due to that participant.
- Pharmacist Support will use participants’ information for the purposes of administering the Prize Draw and it may be shared with Pharmacist Support’s external agents to the extent necessary for the Prize Draw to be administered and prizes to be delivered to winners. For more information about how Pharmacist Support uses personal data, please see our Privacy Statement.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with the Prize Draw or these Terms and Conditions.