Whatever your fitness level, we’re sure to have a challenge to suit you. We have an amazing calendar of challenge events lined up for you to take part in. So if you’re a runner, swimmer, biker, walker or extreme adrenaline junkie we have something for you!
Pharmacists and their colleagues have undertaken some brilliant charity challenges for Pharmacist Support. To help you with some ideas, why not have a look at our Hero Wall of Fame to see how they raised vital funds!
Here are some tips to get you started once you’ve decided on your event or challenge:
- Set up an online fundraising page here or call Emma on 0161 4410317 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tell all your friends, family and colleagues about it
- Spread the news on social media and we will do the same!
- Add a line on your email signature with a link to your fundraising page.
- Don’t be afraid to ask people to sponsor you and explain what you are raising money for; we can send you some leaflets to hand out. Most people will give to charity but only when asked.
- If you prefer a paper sponsorship form, you can download one here
To see how your donations could really make a difference, read the stories of the people we’ve been able to help.