10 Easy ways you can #GoGreen4PS
- Wear Green
Ask your friends and colleagues to wear something Green and make a donation.
- Coffee Morning, Green themed Lunch or Afternoon Green Tea
Invite everyone you know and ask them to wear their favourite Green item and make a donation
- Hold a RaffleEveryone loves a good raffle, grab a few prizes and charge £1 a ticket
- BIG Green Quiz
Download our Green themed quiz here
- #GoGreen4PS PhotoboothOur ready-made selfie kits are perfect for your event!
- Big Green Bake-off!
Get the taste buds going and the donations flowing!
- Green Walkabout
Ditch the car, walk for the day and donate your petrol money!
- Create Your Own Green Competition
Get those thinking caps on…
- Famous Green Film Night
Little Shop of Horrors, Muppets, Incredible Hulk… who will you be?
- Green Sweepstake
Download our Green sweepstake here
Maximise your fundraising
- Put Up Posters
Display your posters from your fundraising pack and get your friends and colleagues involved
- Use social media
Spread the word on Twitter and Instagram and share your #GoGreen4PS photos!
- Facebook it!
set up a group event and invite people on Facebook
- Create a Just Giving page
Set a fundraising target and aim to beat it!
- Tell your story to raise awareness
Send out a group email, text or save the date or pop personalised invite in the post
Here’s how the money you raise helps. Thank you!
- £5 – Sell 5 cupcakes for £1 each to fund invaluable information resources
- £15 – Host a Green themed Quiz with 15 people and charge £1 each participant to help provide 1 hour of specialist counselling support
- £40 – Hold a Be seen in Green Day at work, charge 20 people £2 each to wear something green to provide an isolated, elderly or disabled beneficiary with a home visit
- £100 – Have a Green night in with friends, donate what you’d spend on a night out and help to provide an individual with specialist debt, benefits and employment advice