Organise a #GoGreen4PS fundraiser at work and get your friends and colleagues to get involved.
- Get as many of your colleagues as possible to join in and wear GREEN to work
- Each pay a donation (suggest £2) to take part
- If someone is not wearing enough GREEN get them to pay a fine/forfeit
- Invite everyone you know and ask them to wear their favourite Green item and make a donation
2. Hold a Green Bake Sale
- Get together with friends and colleagues who are keen bakers.
- Create a sumptuous spread of GREEN treats, and invite anyone and everyone to come along.
- Check out our #GoGreen4PS Lime Drizzle cake recipe
- Let them eat cake! (for a donation)
3. Hold a really good Raffle
- Get some great Green prizes or convince your company to donate some prizes.
- Sell raffle tickets to all of your friends and colleagues (suggest £1 entry)
- Reveal the winners and hand out the prizes.
4. BIG Green Games
- Download our BIG Green Quiz here.
- Get your friends and colleagues together and test their knowledge of all things Green
- Download our Green sweepstake here
- Each pay a donation (suggest £1) to enter
- Our ready-made #GoGreen4PS props are perfect for your event!
- Get your friends together and be silly in Green
- Share your pictures on Social Media!
Don’t forget at your event to collect people’s names on our GoGreen4PS Donations Form so we can claim Gift Aid on their donation.
Spread the Word!
- Put up Posters
Display your posters from your fundraising pack and get your friends and colleagues involved
- Use social media
Spread the word on Twitter and Instagram and share your #GoGreen4PS photos, sign up to our Twibbon
- Facebook it!
set up a group event and invite people on Facebook
- Create a Just Giving page
Set a fundraising target and aim to beat it!
- Tell your story to raise awareness
Send out a group email, text or save the date or pop personalised invite in the post
Here’s how the money you raise helps. Thank you!
- £5 – Helps fund invaluable information resources
- £15 – Helps provide 1 hour of specialist counselling support
- £40 – Helps provide an isolated, elderly or disabled beneficiary with a home visit
- £100 –Helps provide an individual with specialist debt, benefits and employment advice.