Organise a #GoGreen4PS fundraiser at work and get your friends and colleagues to get involved.
- Get as many of your colleagues as possible to join in and wear GREEN to work
- Each pay a donation (suggest £2) to take part
- If someone is not wearing enough GREEN get them to pay a fine/forfeit
- Invite everyone you know and ask them to wear their favourite Green item and make a donation
2. Hold a Green Bake Sale
- Get together with friends and colleagues who are keen bakers.
- Create a sumptuous spread of GREEN treats, and invite anyone and everyone to come along.
- Check out our #GoGreen4PS Lime Drizzle cake recipe
- Let them eat cake! (for a donation)
3. Hold a really good Raffle
- Get some great Green prizes or convince your company to donate some prizes.
- Sell raffle tickets to all of your friends and colleagues (suggest £1 entry)
- Reveal the winners and hand out the prizes.
4. BIG Green Games
- Download our BIG Green Quiz here.
- Get your friends and colleagues together and test their knowledge of all things Green
- Download our Green sweepstake here
- Each pay a donation (suggest £1) to enter
- Our ready-made #GoGreen4PS props are perfect for your event!
- Get your friends together and be silly in Green
- Share your pictures on Social Media!
Spread the Word!
- Put up Posters
Display your posters from your fundraising pack and get your friends and colleagues involved
- Use social media
Spread the word on Twitter and Instagram and share your #GoGreen4PS photos, sign up to our Twibbon and Thunderclap
- Facebook it!
set up a group event and invite people on Facebook
- Create a Just Giving page
Set a fundraising target and aim to beat it!
- Tell your story to raise awareness
Send out a group email, text or save the date or pop personalised invite in the post
Here’s how the money you raise helps. Thank you!
- £5 – Helps fund invaluable information resources
- £15 – Helps provide 1 hour of specialist counselling support
- £40 – Helps provide an isolated, elderly or disabled beneficiary with a home visit
- £100 –Helps provide an individual with specialist debt, benefits and employment advice.