#GoGreen4PS is Pharmacist Support’s annual campaign. The aim of the campaign is to highlight the issues impacting pharmacists, to raise awareness of the vital FREE services available via the charity and to bring the pharmacy community together to raise much needed funds to help more individuals.
This year’s campaign runs from World Pharmacists Day on the 25th September until 31st October 2019.
Currently demand for the charity’s services exceeds its income, and the need to raise funds is of great importance. Across the campaign month Pharmacist Support is encouraging colleagues, friends and employers to have some fun and get behind this worthy cause, to set themselves a challenge and hold fundraising events. Activities could be as simple as a ‘Wear something Green to work day’ where everyone donates £2 to be seen in Green, or a ‘Green Bake Sale’ where colleagues bake and share tasty treats for donations.
To get involved in the campaign is easy:
- Organise a fundraising event – register for your fundraising pack here or download resources
- Take on a challenge
- Donate or set up a fundraising page on Just Giving
- Ask your employer to get involved
- Text GREEN4PS to 70331 to donate £3
- Share the message on social media using the hashtag #GoGreen4PS. Check out our social media toolkit here!
Drop us a line on firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you’re up to. We look forward to seeing your pictures and hearing about the activities you have planned!
A big THANK YOU to everyone that took part in last years campaign. Check out our photo round up for inspiration!