We’re delighted to announce that the Pharmacy Show has chosen Pharmacist Support as its nominated charity for 2014!
Now in its 8th year, the Pharmacy Show is the largest gathering for professionals working within the community pharmacy profession and has become the most important business, clinical and sourcing event in the pharmacy calendar.
The Show offers pharmacists, trainees, management teams, distributors and so on a place to share ideas, discuss pressing issues, debate hot topics, access free CPD, source the latest products and technology on the market and services to support the business or to simply to connect with leaders and peers in the industry.
Over 7,000 delegates are expected at this year’s action-packed two day event due to take place on 5th & 6th October 2014 at the NEC in Birmingham. The show is FREE to attend and delegates are asked to consider a donation to the organiser’s charity of choice, Pharmacist Support!
- choose from +50 hours of education for CPD records
- access clinical updates across key therapeutic areas
- pick up invaluable free business advice from the show’s dedicated business theatre
- listen to the latest innovations from LPCs in the NEW dedicated LPC theatre
- gain insight and support from over 550 trade suppliers (including Pharmacist Support!).
To register, simply click here: http://www.thepharmacyshow.co.uk/support/