Did you know you can support Pharmacist Support when shopping online?Thousands of stores will donate to us a percentage of every pound you spend online when shopping through Give as you live or Easyfundraising . It is easy to sign up and there is no cost to you or to Pharmacist Support. Get started with Give as you Live or EasyFundraising and donations will automatically be sent to the charity.
- Step 1 Sign up to either of the shopping portals on your desktop, tablet or via the mobile app. It’s fast, simple and 100% secure.
- Step 2 Shop for millions of products at over 3,000 top online retails including Amazon, John Lewis, eBay, Expedia and more.
- Step 3 The retailer will donate a percentage of the purchase value to your favourite cause. The best thing is, it won’t cost you a penny extra.
You can donate to Pharmacist Support simply by eating out! ChariTable Bookings is a restaurant bookings app and website, designed to raise money for charity.The idea is simple, you book a table from over 7058 restaurants on offer directly from the ChariTable website or app and the restaurant is charged a standard booking fee per person, with £1 given to a charity of the customers choice – and you can choose Pharmacist Support! It’s free to use and the potential gain for your chosen charity is huge! Please help us to focus the energy of the culinary revolution and use ChariTable Bookings next time you book a table.
If you receive your pay or pension through PAYE you can support Pharmacist Support through Payroll giving.
Payroll giving is an easy, tax efficient way to make a regular donation to Pharmacist Support. It enables you to donate straight from your gross salary (before tax is deducted) giving immediate tax relief on those donations. As a basic rate taxpayer pledging £10 a month, Pharmacist Support receives the full £10 but you only pay £8. If you pay tax at the higher rate of 40%, only £6 would be deducted from your net pay or £5 if you pay the super rate of 50%.
To set up Payroll giving all you need to do is complete a payroll giving form, which you can get from your HR or Payroll department. On that form you need to include the Pharmacist Support charity number (1158974), the amount you’d like to give and return it to your employer. If your company is not yet registered for the scheme, setting up with a payroll giving agency is quick and easy to do. More information for employers can be found here. You can give any amount through Payroll giving and if you want to change or stop your donation at any time, all you need to do is inform your payroll department.
For further information contact Emma Peate on 0161 441 0317 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We will use your gift to support our work and allocate it to the service where the need is greatest.
Support us on your Special Occasion
If you’ve got a special occasion coming up – a wedding, birthday or anniversary – why not ask friends and family to make a donation to Pharmacist Support in place of a gift to you?
How to support us at your special occasion
Let us know when your special day is and we can send you the materials you need to make it a successful fundraising event. We can send you posters, balloons and collection boxes to decorate your venue with.
Set up your own Just Giving page and send the link to your friends and family via email, asking them to donate. We can send a thank you to anyone who has kindly donated in lieu of gifts for your special occasion – just let us know on the ‘Gifts in Celebration’ form. After your event, we’ll let you know how much has been raised from your special occasion. For further information contact Emma Peate on 0161 441 0317 or email@example.com.
You can help Pharmacist Support raise money by doing something quick and easy: collecting stamps!It really is very simple. Fill an envelope with your stamps and send to Fundraising, Pharmacist Support, 5th Floor, 196 Deansgate, Manchester, M3 3WF.
Here are a few tips to get going:
- The key to success is both the volume and the presentation of the stamps you collect. No sorting is required, just leave the mix as collected, but ensure that you leave about 4-5mm of paper around the stamp.
- Enlist the support of your colleagues, friends and family and engage with local businesses who receive large volumes of mail, particularly from overseas. Foreign stamps (including the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands) are worth more so please separate them out from the British ones and Pharmacist Support will receive more funds.
- Un-franked stamps that have gone through the mail without being marked are no longer valid for postal use. It is illegal to re-use them but they are OK for stamp collecting, so do leave them in the mix.
How easy is that? By doing something so simple, you could really make a difference to pharmacists and their families in times of need.