Help us raise awareness of our free and confidential services and ensure that those in need – be they students, working pharmacists or retirees – know where to go for guidance, advice, a listening ear or financial assistance.
There are many ways you can help spread the word, for example:
- invite us to attend an event you are organising (with an information stand or to give a presentation, for example)
- ask us to contribute to your newsletter
- include us in your staff welcome packs
- put our poster on your staff notice board
- circulate the charity’s leaflets to your employees
- add a link to our website and online information resources from your site or intranet.
If you are an employer you may wish to direct your staff to us for confidential, independent support and we have a range of leaflets and resources that you can display or link to from your newsletters, intranet or website. If you are a member of a local pharmacy group you may be in touch with colleagues who would benefit from our services.
No matter how big or small your organisation, no matter how good your relationship is with your staff or colleagues, it is often easier to talk to someone outside of the company or network about the issues you are facing, whether they are work-related or personal.
Please get in touch to discuss any awareness raising opportunities you may have.